Things we like about this coffee;
- A bold, creamy and sweet flavored coffee
- Brews with a pleasantly nutty and brown sugary aroma
- This Honduran coffee is grown on the high altitude, western border of the country giving it a sweetly creamy and low acidity flavor
THE DANCING TOUCAN (HONDURAS)
Subscribe and save $1 per bag
$17.00every month until canceled
Altitude - 3,600 - 5,500 ft. above sea level
Single origin organically grown beans from Honduras
- Cocoa, chamomile and hazelnut flavor profiles
- Dark Roast
- 14 oz. (397g) of Realness
- For a perfect cup of coffee, use 7 grams/coffee per 6 fluid ounces/water
Shipping for 1 bag is a flat rate of $2.
BUY 2 OR MORE BAGS AND GET FREE SHIPPING!!!