Things we like about this coffee;
- High quality coffee bean with a very distinct rich taste
- Has velvety scent and brews with notes of dark chocolate and berries.
- Most Papua New Guinea coffee is grown on small fruit farms which give it a more bold, citrusy flavor
BIG PAPUA (PAPUA NEW GUINEA)
Subscribe and save $1 per bag
$18.00every month until canceled
Altitude - 5,000 - 6,000 ft. above sea level
- Single origin organically grown beans from Papua New Guinea
- Berries, Dark Chocolate, and Full Bodied flavor profiles
- Dark Roast
- 14 oz. (397g) of Realness
- For a perfect cup of coffee, use 7 grams/coffee per 6 fluid ounces/water
Shipping for 1 bag is a flat rate of $2.
BUY 2 OR MORE BAGS AND GET FREE SHIPPING!!!